- conemu#712: Total consoles count was not displayed in the title properly (regression 7ed745b).
- conemu#678: Selection vanished from screen after multiple page selection.
- System menu item ‘Debug’ -> ‘Dump screen’ saved empty png file.
- Fix Shift-Home selection in cmd.exe prompt after Tab-completion. First Shift-Home is expected to select the typed command without prompt. Sequential Shift-Home keypresses select and unselect prompt part.
- Let Shift-Home select multiline commands in cmd.exe prompt.
conemu#687: Settings page ‘Integration’ -> ‘ANSI execution’ to control allowed code and macro.
This allows ConEmu specific OSC to be executed:
Since now, they allowed by default in
cmd.exeonly (were implemented for
GitShowBranch.cmd). User may also disable or enable they for any process.
Also, there is a list of allowed commands. Commands are case-sensitive, one line - one command. User may use
*to allow bunch of commands by ‘mask’.