- Option ‘Retard inactive panes’ was ignored in some cases.
- Trailing dot was not trimmed after md-style hyperlink.
- conemu#420: Do not enable by default option ‘Process start’.
- Debugging purposes:
ConEmuC.exe -struct %ConEmuPID%.
- In prompt, Shift+Home/End selects command text first, second press expands selection to line start/end.
- If selection was started from keyboard, than Del/Shift-Del/Backspace removes selected text.
ConEmu tries to ‘map’ single Del/BS to series of keypresses to remove whole selected block.
Only one-line selections are processed.
Shift-Del do copying to clipboard before erasion.
- Allow persistent mouse selection. Selection will reset on Paste or Typing.
- When selection crosses anchor, behave same way if selection was started in that direction.
- ANSI: Implement
ESC ] 9 ; 12 ST to store end of prompt message.
- l10n: Update chinese translation.