- gh#21: Multi-monitor support improvements.
- ConEmu takes into account monitor working coordinates when using same xml between different PCs.
- ConEmu tries to guess the monitor where user want to open the window.
-Monitor <1 | x10001 | "\\.\DISPLAY1">. Where may be specified either monitor 1-based index, or HMONITOR (hex descriptor), or monitor name. User may check these values in the ‘ConEmu About dialog’ on then ‘SysInfo’ tab (Win+Alt+A).
- gh#368: Fix thread handles leaks.
- gh#353: Jump lists were created improperly if ConEmu was started with
- gh#337: Convert pasted paths to cygwin’s style if dropping files/folders from Explorer and others.
- On paste filepath by Ctrl+V (Paste first line of clipboard) convert path to cygwin style, if active application is cygwin/msys.
<ConEmu>color scheme and use it by default (for new configs).
- gh#357: Fix ConEmuHk conflict with python’s TKinter dropdown control.
- ANSI: Brightness (back/fore) was not reset in some cases.
Ahad same color.
- Implement copying colored text using ANSI sequences. The feature works like ‘Copy as HTML’ implemented before. Option on the ‘Mark/Copy’ settings page, menu item ‘Edit’ -> ‘ANSI sequences’, and GuiMacro(3). ConEmu puts to clipboard real ESC codes, so only certain editors (or shells) are able to paste these sequences. Far Manager is working nice.
- Only active split was updated after choosing palette from DDCB.
- Improve bCurrentThreadIsMain detection in ConEmuHk (especially for cygwin/msys forks).
- Support ‘Drag&Drop’ from Settings/Colors page onto any place on screen (drag colored square).
- Use v140 toolset for ConEmuHk in ConEmuHk14.vcxproj.
TaskAdd("Name","Commands"[,"GuiArgs"[,Flags]]). Create new task and save it to settings. Example command for PowerShell:
ConEmuC --% -GuiMacro TaskAdd "Far" @"set ""FARHOME="" & ""%ConEmuDir%\Far\far.exe"" /w /p""%ConEmuDir%\Plugins\ConEmu;%FARHOME%\Plugins"""