- Start word selection with Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right.
- Settings/Size & Pos: Apply button ignored invisible part of Win10 frame while setting coordinates.
- conemu#861: Support RAlt the same way as Alt+Numbers (keypad).
- Predefined palettes were not initialized in some cases.
- conemu#1620: Fade colors were wrong if ConEmu was started with
- conemu#1623: Let
Ctrl+0 and GuiMacro
Tab(7,-1) activate last tab.
- conemu#1637: Show message about absent DosBox required files.
- Fix unexpected pane-1 activation on mouse hover when pane-2 ChildGui popup dialog is over pane-1.
- conemu#1662: Escape Char not working for passwords with trailing quote.
- conemu#1573: Interface language setting was not saved.
- Add a new option to auto-trim single lines.
When pasting a single line ending in newline, the user is presented with a
warning about pasting multi-line strings. This enables a new option to
automatically strip trailing newlines whenever we detect that a single line
string has been pasted. This prevents the warning and allows the user to more
conveniently edit single lines pasted into the console.
- Add German translation to ConEmu.l10n.
- Add icon ID number for VS2019 in CreateVCTask.
- GitShowBranch: Case insensitive check for no branch.