- Cygwin/Msys connector is updated to version 1.0 (https://conemu.github.io/en/CygwinMsysConnector.html).
Hooks are not injected into cygwin/msys applications if they were runned from connector.
As a result some speed up execution and elimination of any BLODA conditions is expected.
If one needs ConEmuHk to be loaded into some process, e.g. while starting
non-cygwin application like cmd.exe from cygwin shell, they may use ConEmuC.exe
as loader. For example, run “ConEmuC.exe -c cmd.exe” instead of “cmd.exe”.
- Use connector in new default cygwin/msys/git-for-windows tasks.
- gh-1008: Add hotkey
Apps+Alt+G to group input for selected panes.
So one may add or remove console to input group by activating it
and pressing the
Apps+Alt+G (configurable). Consoles may belong
to different splits/tabs.
- Far Macro: ConEmu.CtrlNumber.lua to switch panel modes by
Alt+LClick to mark the end of selection.
User may start selection (by
Shift+Arrow or any other way)
and after that extend it by
Shift+LClick to clicked postion.
To create block selection use
Alt+LClick to mark one selection corner
Alt+LClick to mark opposite corner.
Inspired by https://superuser.com/q/1218047/139371
- Option ‘Use credentials for network resources only’ in ‘Create new console’ dialog (from Peter.Maksimov).
-new_console:e is available in Tasks and command lines.
- Create/restart console dialog redesign.