- Move checkbox
Activate split/pane on mouse hoverto the
- Write process list changes and active process name to log (ConEmu -log).
- Write CtrlC/CtrlBreak and other console events to log (ConEmu -log).
- Don’t restart PC without confirmation after
CUP ALL(chocolatey update). https://groups.google.com/d/topic/chocolatey/UvVVLpoBnCg/discussion
Improve ConEmuC debugger output.
- A lot of ANSI fixes generally for plink fork.
- ANSI. Primary buffer was not restored properly if there was no backscroll.
- ANSI. Support tmux status line.
- ANSI. Fix some scrolling issues.
- ANSI. Sequence
ESC [ *a* ; *b* raddresses working area coordinates. ANSI aware applications don’t know about backscroll (upper invisible area) buffer, they intend to work within ‘working area’ instead.
- ANSI. New sequences are supported.
|ESC [ n @||Insert n (default 1) blank characters.|
|ESC [ n P||Delete n (default 1) characters.|
|ESC [ row d||Moves the cursor to line row (absolute, 1-based).|
|ESC [ 7 m||Use inverse colors|
|ESC [ 27 m||Use normal colors|
|ESC [ ? 47 h||Same as ‘ESC [ ? 1047 h’|
|ESC [ ? 47 l||Same as ‘ESC [ ? 1047 l’|
|ESC [ ? 1047 h||Activate xterm alternative buffer (no backscroll)|
|ESC [ ? 1047 l||Restore xterm working buffer (with backscroll)|
|ESC [ ? 1048 h||Save cursor position|
|ESC [ ? 1048 l||Restore cursor position|
|ESC [ ? 1049 h||Save cursor position and activate xterm alternative buffer (no backscroll)|
|ESC [ ? 1049 l||Restore cursor position and restore xterm working buffer (with backscroll)|
- ANSI. Report ‘xterm version 136’ on request to avoid problems in Vim, accessed by ssh on Unix machines, just let it think it’s an xterm terminal.
|ESC [ > c||Reports