- gh-1039: Use
Win+Shift+G as default hotkey for ‘Attach to…’ action.
- Add option ‘Leave opened’ in the ‘Attach to…’ dialog (Win+Shift+G).
Would be useful to examine output of some long running script after it finishes.
- gh-1098: Add ‘Rename tab’ option for ‘Double click on tab’.
- Use ‘Rename tab’ as default option for ‘Double click on tab’.
- gh-1097: Don’t count ‘System’ process as running process (close confirmation).
- Cross-click closing confirmation was not shown if ‘Confirm tab’=Off and ‘Confirm window’=On.
- Detach improvements:
- GuiMacro: Detach(3) for seamless updating from Chocolatey
- Try to set the console font to same size as ConEmu uses
- No debug assertions
- GuiMacro: Close(2) is asynchronous now.
This is because of GuiServer thread waiting for synchronous macro completion,
but this thread is required to be terminated when ConEmu window is closing…
- Use Win7 TaskDialog for ‘Add default tasks’ confirmation.
- DefTerm: Take into account xml file specified by -loadcfgfile switch.
Default Terminal options have to be saved by ‘Apply’ button on the settings page.
- gh-661: When ConEmu started with ‘-Detached’ switch (implied by DefTerm in some cases) option ‘Close ConEmu with last tab’ was unchecked.
If old behavior is required, the switch ‘-NoAutoClose’ may be used.
- Admin shield was not shown on TabBar if ConEmu was started under Admin.
- Real console font size dialog: show hint if created font height differs.
- gh-1012, gh-1121: Dirty workaround for AVDefender/Bitdefender bug raising a crash in the RegQueryValueEx.
Warning! ConEmu physically can’t fix 3rd-paty bugs!
This commit just skips process bitness detection if we already may be sure about it.
But the bug/crash may appear in some other situations,
so it’s better to report the problem to the authors.
- gh-156, gh-805: Detach powershell console during Chocolatey’s update ConEmu package.
- gh-1135, gh-1021: Create default tasks for Visual Studio 2017 and x64 targets.
- gh-1051, gh-1111, gh-1138: Workaround for Windows 10 bug with cursor position after CJK glyphs (Also: gh-1083, gh-1096).
- gh-1051, gh-1111, gh-1138: More Win10 bug workarounds (cursor position after CJK).