- gh-682: Multi-line paste Enter confirmation setting was not being saved.
- gh-681: Allow NodeJSPortable.exe to run node in the same ConEmu tab.
- gh-654: Feature ‘Drag ConEmu window by client area’ may be disabled on ‘Mouse’ Settings page.
- gh-370: Option ‘Auto save/restore opened tabs’ saved wrong split config in some cases.
- Maximus5/conemu-inside#23: Don’t show Min/Max/Close buttons in the ‘Inside’ mode
- StatusBar was painted using wrong ‘fade’ status in some cases (ConEmuInside).
- ConEmu ‘Here’ and ‘Inside’ improvements (Integration Settings page).
Now the command will be registered and displayed properly if ConEmu was
started with special switches like
-reusedoes not enforce ‘single’ mode in the started instance.
- gh-573: Support ANSI sequence to set cursor style (DECSCUSR, VT520).
CSI Ps SP q - Set cursor style (DECSCUSR, VT520). Ps = 0 -> ConEmu's default. Ps = 1 -> blinking block. Ps = 2 -> steady block. Ps = 3 -> blinking underline. Ps = 4 -> steady underline. Ps = 5 -> blinking bar (xterm). Ps = 6 -> steady bar (xterm).
- If ‘Multiple consoles …’ were unchecked and ConEmu window is empty
-detachedor not closed with last closed tab) than it was impossible to reuse empty window to create new console.
- Use proper parameters for new window (e.g. started from ‘Create new console’ dialog).